Experienced & Exceptional Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Attorneys at Anaya-McKedy, P.C.
The lawyers at Anaya-McKedy, P.C. are dedicated to providing aggressive, effective representation to those accused of misdemeanor and felony crimes throughout El Paso County and the state of Colorado. With more than 30+ years of criminal trial experience, we have the insight, skills and knowledge to provide the highest quality defense representation while helping our clients successfully navigate the criminal justice system.
Are You or a Loved One Under Investigation?
Have You Been Arrested or Charged with a Crime?
Call (719) 227-0007 or Email Us
for a Free, Confidential Consultation
We are available 24/7 to answer your questions, put you at ease and vigorously defend you and your rights. We can meet you and/or a loved one at our Colorado Springs office or jail. We can also discuss your case over the phone.
5-Star Ratings on Facebook & Google
Our extensive experience and record of success have earned us many professional honors and awards, positive reviews and testimonials from former clients, and the respect of colleagues, local judges and prosecutors.
Don’t Face Criminal Charges or Cases Alone: Put 30+ Years of Criminal Law Experience in Your Corner
Being investigated, arrested or charged with a crime can be scary. It can potentially damage your family, career and reputation while threatening your freedom and future.
At Anaya-McKedy, P.C., our Colorado Springs criminal defense lawyers understand how serious and distressing criminal matters can be – and how crucial it is to have tough, skilled advocates on your side when you’re in the crosshairs of the police and prosecutors. That is why we are dedicated to:
- Fighting for you when you need it most
- Showing the district attorney that you are a person, not just a case file
- Vigorously protecting your rights at every phase of your case
- Treating all of our clients with the highest level of respect and professionalism.
As former prosecutors, our attorneys have a deep understanding of the tactics and arguments the prosecution typically uses. This empowers us with the insight to anticipate what the prosecution may do and structure your defense accordingly. Our prosecutorial experience also makes us highly effective at:
- Protecting your rights – We understand the ins and outs of the criminal justice system and how to guide our clients at every step. We can help you avoid mistakes, face the charges and limit the potential consequences. We can also help you maximize your chances of success.
- Achieving the best outcomes possible – Our attorneys never settle for an unfair outcome. We always fight for great results and favorable resolutions. This includes aggressively working to get the charges reduced or dropped, as well as seeking alternatives to conviction and incarceration, whenever possible.
Do NOT settle for a guilty plea without contacting Anaya-McKedy, P.C. We are ready to fight for your freedom, reputation and future, and we will work tirelessly and diligently to defend you.
Regardless of whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, we understand that your case is likely the most important thing in your life, and we will handle it with the highest level of expertise, professionalism, diligence and care.
Call (719) 227-0007 or email us for a free, confidential, no obligations consultation. The trusted Colorado Springs lawyers at Anaya-McKedy, P.C. are available and ready 24/7 to:
- Discuss your unique situation
- Answer your questions
- Address your concerns and put you at ease
- Explain the process that lies ahead
- Advise you of your options and how to proceed
- Aggressively defend you.