Colorado Springs Felony Defense Lawyers
At the law office of Anaya-McKedy, P.C., you are represented by a law firm staffed with attorneys who can gauge the strengths and weaknesses of your case and determine the best course of action. Our lawyers make every effort to avoid jail or prison for our clients and to minimize the impact of criminal charges.We have handled every type of allegation in our many years of practicing criminal law. Call us at 719-227-0007 for a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney. We are accessible 24/7 to protect your rights and aggressively defend citizens of El Paso County, Teller County and surrounding counties of Colorado.
Defending Against All Felony Charges
Our attorneys are former prosecutors. We understand the difficult nature of felony charges and what’s at stake in your case. We know what to do every step of the way to protect your future.
We handle all types of criminal matters, including:
- Warrants, arraignment and bail — We can help you resolve an outstanding warrant or get excessive bail reduced.
- Drug offenses — We have handled all offenses from possession of marijuana to trafficking. Our firm also handles cases involving prescription drugs.
- Traffic violations — We handle driving under restraint, driving without insurance and all felony traffic violations.
- Theft or burglary — Prosecutors are often willing to reduce charges if your lawyer knows what he’s doing.
- White collar offenses — We represent clients in a wide range of white collar crimes, including embezzlement, internet crimes and fraud.
- Sexual crimes — Aggressive defense is critical to avoid a long prison term and lifelong sex offender registry.
- Violent offenses — We can almost always strike a deal with prosecutors for clients charged with robbery and other serious felonies.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
We represent many clients from Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base, Fort Carson and the U.S. Air Force Academy. We also serve Colorado’s Hispanic community and can provide a Spanish interpreter at no cost. Contact our Colorado Springs office for your free initial consultation with an experienced criminal law attorney. Send us an email or call 719-227-0007.